Full Cream Non-Homogenised Milk
is incredibly pure and nutritious.
Product size: 2 Litre and 1 Litre
Dairy Milk, from well nurtured cows, produces a unique package of more than ten essential nutrients. These nutrients are important for healthy blood, nervous and immune systems, eyesight, muscle and nerve function, healthy skin, energy levels and growth and repair in all parts of the body.
The nutrients in milk assists with:
- Vitamin A -essential for healthy eye sight and important for growth (particularly in children).
- Vitamin B12 -helps to keep blood healthy and assists in the formation of nerve cells.
- Riboflavin -helps release energy from food and helps cells to function properly.
- Calcium -essential for strong bones and teeth and needed for normal muscle and nerve functioning, and may assist in controlling blood pressure.
- Potassium -assists with blood pressure control and important for nerve impulse transmission
- Magnesium -important component in bone structure and essential for energy transfer around the body.
- Zinc-aids wound healing and essential for normal growth and development in bones, the brain and many other parts of the body.
- Phosphorus -forms an important part of the mineral structure in bones and teeth and works with B vitamins to release energy from food.
- Carbohydrate -provides energy for the body.
- Protein- needed for growth and development as well as repair to damaged body tissues and forms part of many enzymes and blood components, and is essential for maintaining muscles.